Friday, January 15, 2010

Black Computer Cart What Is The Best Color For My Walls?

What is the best color for my walls? - black computer cart

I have a small room, the baby blue walls and white ceiling. It feels too lite for me and not very inviting. What are the combinations of attractive colors, so I feel good. I am also willing to take the tile and linoleum to replace the carpet. If possible, I would like to know from the ceiling to hold. What colors look good with that? The furniture I have in the room a bed with blue sheets, rock and comfort with a computer, desk and cabinet wood tones and a TV small car is black. Thank you.

5 comments:

Patricia D said...

Hmmmmm .. My suggestion would be to first decide what subject I wanted the space, as is .... Beachy? Cake? Girly? Autonomous? Then I look a few magazines and see pictures of color schemes and room and attracts me.

Then I choose a base color to clean up "the room (sorry, but I would be the ceiling the same color as the walls - this is very 'in' right now, and I personally like the effect of paint) and the respect and Accent pieces in two colors. I am with some fine designs, colors dark contrast bedding, curtains and cushions ...

Linda C said...

Red would be great

Linda C said...

Red would be great

Tito said...

I love Dark Deep Purple with a hint of blue or dark blue, but if it is to paint again lighter than that over the painting will be affected.

Jill W said...

What color makes you happy or comfortable? I know a lot of color, psychologists say that it is yellow, "People should be" happy and green men, the convenience fee, but what makes you happy or comfortable? Go with the color that makes the thing for you what you want ..... In a room for me, I like the comfort of a bedroom.

Anyway, this is my humble opinion.

Post a Comment