Thursday, January 7, 2010

Butterfly Facial Rash Does Anyone Have The Lupus Butterfly Rash On The Face? What Is It Like And How Does It Appear?

Does anyone have the lupus butterfly rash on the face? What is it like and how does it appear? - butterfly facial rash

I am afraid that I got this rash. I have a lot of musculoskeletal symptoms, etc., and another eruption, sometimes associated with lupus, but the rheumatologist said that he did not believe, and I have no antibodies or blood test results other suspects.

However, I am always worried that the rash on his face. I know that can have many of the specialized nature of purging eligible for all sorts of reasons, but I'm afraid. Not that remarkable, but have in the middle of the lower cheek / and seems to be a slight dent to the outside on the cheek. Not so much on the nose.

3 comments:

shine said...

This autoimmune disease. The butterfly mask (is) in my case, less red and more like an ugly lol The blood test can indicate if you have told diseases.
Consult a dermatologist.
Take a look at your lifestyle. Food? Enough water? The stress level?
Depression can lead to limb pain.
Be honest with yourself and you can learn that with some changes, everything will be okay.
Also, the site has a questionnaire lupus great .... Check it out

Linda R said...

Several factors can, the kind of rash that you describe. Has anyone considered that might have rosacea? Well, if you can this type of rash on very easily. Go to the cosmetics counter at your pharmacist and ask for the green concealer on a tube. (Yes, Gree!) Use concealer as a foundation and then mixed using the green powder. You will be surprised.

While his emphasis on the outbreak actually worse. The following link will take you to many eruptions take picctures lupus.

Angelita said...

I have a disease that belongs to the family of lupus. I'm not sure see your doctor and ask him some of the blood tests.It is difficult to diagnose a rash without seeing it. However, with "yes" I get rashes, but not my face, my, something different from what you described. Ask your doctor.

Post a Comment