Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toy Electronic Keyboard Has Anyone Heard About The Harmony Brand Electronic Keyboard? What Have Been Your Results With It?

Has anyone heard about the Harmony brand electronic keyboard? What have been your results with it? - toy electronic keyboard

Someone told me that the keyboard is a keyboard harmony of brands. Another prominent person like a toy.Recently I bought myself a keyboard and sent a harmony instead of the Brother is ordered.My ask me not to play because it sounds like the instrument of music in a fair or circus.The Hammond voice, the sound as the music played had told arcticbrreze mortuary.We visit and a mind that loves noise.I task and complained about a refund for faulty programming. Has also appeared off.However, I wonder if my keyboard, or is typical of the whole company?

1 comments:

Mark Wright said...

I was so much better than the typical keyboard. You ~!

Post a Comment