Sunday, January 3, 2010

Terra Cotta Planters Glue For Adhereing Terra Cotta Pots To One Another?

Glue for adhereing terra cotta pots to one another? - terra cotta planters

Last year, I tried to come all the lines to me. I even have the class, tried in the two substances are mixed. Suppose you want the two sides of 5 terracotta pots thumb link. What do you know? I think the next attempt or thin mortar. I need something that works quickly, preferably BC I have a very simple way to want to add to my tone I. I try to make a dog to terra-cotta planter with.

1 comments:

IRONMIKE said...

I think he focused on the problem rather adhesives require a kind of compulsion. But I have some ideas: Tightening - Have you tried to hold the pot with something like bungee cords or tape?; Glue - Have you tried "Liquid Nails"? It comes in a tube Mastic great guy and he's in the shops H'ware.
That's all I have. Good luck.

Post a Comment