Saturday, January 23, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Lining How Early Can Implantation Bleeding Occur?

How early can implantation bleeding occur? - implantation bleeding lining

I wondered how early implantation bleeding occur?
The days of sex?
The day after sex?
A week after sex?
Should begin only when your waiting?
Before or after your waiting period?

I have a debit Brown is in line with a creamy brown, not dark brown? The implementation of the bleeding should be dark, light, or what color?

It is too early for me to take a pregnancy test and take into account if I am pregnant or not, is why I ask!

I thank you all for your help and advice!

3 comments:

beachmic... said...

Implantation occurs 10 days after fertilization. or 4 days before your time if you have a regular period of 28 days.

Not all women have implantation bleeding ... Sometimes you can get a little bleeding at the time of ovulation.

Your time is probably too early.

But I really think you could have a yeast infection - then you can consult a doctor if you itch a little.

Logan and Ella's Mommy said...

Implantation occurs 4-14 days after ovulation, or gender. 4 is still too early and not so common but it happens. Implantation bleeding is light brown (light or dark) or pinkish. The spots will be no longer than 3 days, usually only, eg, 1

Note that the location before, a period (even if it happen never happened) and does not relate to pregnancy.

llamas said...

I think it is at least a week after sex, maybe a little more. Good luck!

Post a Comment