Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dirty Addy Im Sorry I Already Asked But Can She Get Hacked From This?

Im sorry i already asked but can she get hacked from this? - dirty addy

my friend was in a chat room, ICQ, I think.
and this girl just talking with him and to him a little. I asked if it was true, but TBH I have no idea! If so, what is the girl says happened? Can I really do.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; Brandi_> SexyBaby16 is SexyBaby16@B49E17F8.6C8CA0CE.15E9BA6D.IP * SexyBaby16
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; Brandi_> SexyBaby16 Teen #
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; Brandi_> SexyBaby16 with IRC Ircqnet m07.icq.aol.com
End \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; Brandi_> SexyBaby16 / WHOIS database list.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; Brandi_> --
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; Brandi_> From what I can get her phone # E-Mail Addy ur all the info .... ima geek girls ... I can easily get through the UR-handed team, what do you all want u never wrote ... even if they try to leave U have ur IP so # ..... I could do to go through the team of the Uruguay Round and to what he said or B4 and send it to your parents, if what I u want u wont i send anythign I swear if you do "I'm not through The team of the Uruguay Round.

I wanted my friend to do the dirty things, and when my friend told me that he is not first go to the piracy that onlyEC, we all these things? He said he would send dirty chat logs directly to my parents, friends?

5 comments:

dallenma... said...

Once an IP address means nothing if share your friend, download software for external (remote) to. There are people who like a virus sent to admit but the domain of antivirus software and not to download. Each computer can ping to any person and obtain the identification team, but Internet providers are aware and have other requirements before they allow a direct WAN connection.

This person must be presented with a formal complaint with ICQ. Bet it was not a girl too! Many young perverted identifications used in order not to attract attention to follow the children. He was probably 400 pounds, talk with a male 25/45 years old. He thought he was a little cybersex with him, these statements. Welcome to the world of chat!
If something happens again, you must copy the message and see it open in the chat room for everyone (including the moderators of the room) to. These warn that build up in the area on the individual and a new identity (if the moderators do not block your IP address) and try again.

The Truth is out There & so am I said...

It is a kind and pobably creapy at this point, but it is probably full of ****.

When you turn on the cable or DSL modem to get a new IP address when you turn it on.

and still on a new dial-up --

Jasper said...

No, sign my friend, the abuse.

Jasper said...

No, sign my friend, the abuse.

dude said...

Yes u can the files
Issue of intellectual property, secure network, contact-to-2 network
Skull:

Post a Comment