Sunday, January 10, 2010

Harley Davidson Slippers Harley Davidson Mens Shower Shoes?

Harley davidson mens shower shoes? - harley davidson slippers

Harley Davidson mens shower shoes?

First, I asked this question before and tried everyboey Dissin me sayin oh the gay and everything, which is delayed, because if they belonged to those who understand that I am a girl in one hand and Frickin tryin to buy my father's shoes. He uses these as "slippers" / slippers in the house or at HES Workin on a bike or something else, then who has the problem Fricken, to overcome. Serious people get a life. Once you have all left to other people who will appear, which is then just sad. If someone can help, then I like it. Thank you.
Does anybody know where I buy Harley Davidson shoes can shower? Before I bought the Harley shop a few years ago, but no more. They are the same type of Nike or Reebok can only Harley. If anyone knows, thanks.

4 comments:

Firecracker . said...

The reason you try Ebay said it was because that was all that appears when I put a search. That, and your original question.
Good luck in your search.

steinway said...

Sorry sister, I've never heard of them. We welcome your pocket and talk ..... I've heard that!


No real-life riders to damn this shit hole'.... I'm almost done.

steinway said...

Sorry sister, I've never heard of them. We welcome your pocket and talk ..... I've heard that!


No real-life riders to damn this shit hole'.... I'm almost done.

jennarox... said...

whoa whos the mofo. Chat, to which he responds first. get a life idiot. Nevertheless, I think it's better to be on eBay

Post a Comment