Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Migraine Visual Disturbance Does Anyone Have The Following Visual Disturbances?

Does anyone have the following visual disturbances? - migraine visual disturbance

There is diagnosed about 5 years I have with migraine accompanied by aura was. Since then I have strange changes in the vision that the doctors had been able to adequately explain. For example, certain types of light and jump into my field of vision. If someone takes a picture with a flash turn you set me, my vision for 3-4 minutes. I often see spots or shadows in a second letter that are not there. I had MRI, CT, etc., and all known diseases were excluded. The doctors say it is a product of my headache, but I get only 2 or 3 per year, and these visual themes come every day.
Thank you!

3 comments:

A2xSport said...

I thought it was funny! This happens to me with the lights and everything. I hate it! I get headaches all the time. Thank God, you who come. Migraine is probably because when I was almost back to normal no more with my website.

aaron said...

no u go to the eye test?

kujiiiro said...

at least he is healthy enough, do not think you see ghosts or Ailian. LOL!

Post a Comment