Friday, January 22, 2010

Spring Loaded Pins Exercise Bench Pull Pin Is Stuck... Unable To Unscrew Or Remove?

Exercise Bench Pull pin is stuck... unable to unscrew or remove? - spring loaded pins

Hey guys,

I hope that you have the experience to have advised me on my problem is. I hope this is the category of authorization for publication.

I have a workout bench (IronMaster Super Bench), the many accessories and locks in the middle of an extraction of the pins accepted.

That's what I mean, a spring pin can be removed, you pull a plant with a hole that receives the PIN, then push through the order.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd238/BC27WTF/DSC01924.jpg

I joined the chin to the bar and some UPS systems to shoot, and when I tried to delete did not budge. I fear that a thread of May was broken, perhaps due to a deformity, before the position of Deputy or in my exericse somehow something that can be removed from the series.

I wonder if you can give me some tips on how to remove the PIN. I thought, pressing the use of forceps to grab the remote to turn screws, but if there was a problem, it would ruin the thread of wire, is not it?

Thank you!

2 comments:

lordshai... said...

You get the key with two locks of the canal and take him to the pen, or touch the pen to draw with a hammer when you go to the bar. I would recommend you get a new PIN, if it starts to affect you

lordshai... said...

You get the key with two locks of the canal and take him to the pen, or touch the pen to draw with a hammer when you go to the bar. I would recommend you get a new PIN, if it starts to affect you

Post a Comment